Join Our Team
Grow With VOGSY
- ROLE: CUSTOMER SUCCESS SPECIALIST
Role: Customer Success Specialist
VOGSY is an outcome driven software company. We love Google and maximize the Google Cloud Platform to provide full quote-to-cash (Q2C) capabilities for professional services organizations.
Many PSOs embrace G Suite. For those organizations, we are a natural extension into professional services automation. VOGSY is all you need to run your services business from quote-to-cash.
But unlike existing products, we put the professional at the center of technology. VOGSY is your single source of engagement for anything you need to drive the desired outcomes for your clients and for your own business.
Our culture is based around four concepts:
Relevance: Innovation is not a department, it is part of all of our roles. We focus on what is relevant to get the job done and for each of us to remain relevant – for our customers and our shared & personal goals.
Transparency: We have to see what’s coming to act decisively and effectively to remain relevant. With transparency, we have access to the insights that we as professionals require, to drive the outcomes that our customers and we ourselves need.
Ownership: Few things in our work life are more rewarding and constructive than taking charge and succeeding. So whatever you do – own it!
Collaboration: Just like our customers, we provide a service, services are a team sport. We share our knowledge and experience whenever that is relevant.
As we continue to grow, we are expanding our Customer Success team and are hiring a Customer Success Specialist.
The Customer Success team is focused on happy customers. We achieve this by providing the best customer experience and delivering on customers’ desired outcomes.
We’re looking for a tech-savvy, services-experienced, fast-learning, customer-focused, outcome-driven individual that isn’t afraid to roll up their sleeves to get the job done.
How will you spend your day?
You will work from our beautiful location on Newbury Street, Boston.
Customer onboarding: Drive the customer onboarding experience to ensure our customers are onboarded successfully, in a timely fashion and are utilizing VOGSY to drive their business growth.
Customer training: Engage with customers to help them fully understand how to use our product and provide best practices to enhance user adoption.
Customer support: Own the support process for your customers from notification to resolution, liasing with other internal teams to successfully reach the desired outcome.
What are your other responsibilities?
- Identify improvements and engage with customers to gather feedback and help set the product direction.
- Develop training materials and product aids to enhance the user experience.
- Collaborate with the development and product teams to understand new functionality and how our customers can benefit.
- Provide regular updates to leadership on onboarding status.
How to stand out?
- Experience in a similar role, specifically providing customer support and solving customer problems in a cloud computing environment.
- Ideally, experience in a fast paced software environment.
- Awareness of the basic financial concepts of quote to cash
- Knowledge of professional services organizations and can demonstrate understanding of their business goals and operating models.
- Intellectually curious, and can quickly learn and apply understanding to solve problems for customers.
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills, both verbal and written. Can articulate and confidently communicate with all stakeholder levels internally, and within customer and partner organizations.
- Strong relationship building skills to maximize customer engagement.
- Calm and positive can-do attitude.
If you believe you are the right person for this challenge, let us know why by getting in touch with a covering letter and CV.
- INTERESTED IN ANOTHER ROLE?
Interested in working with us? We’re always interested in chatting with fresh, motivated talent – Contact us to check for openings.